ELITE CARE HOME HEALTH AGENCY LLC supports children who have unique and sensitive needs with medical services that are planned and implemented just for them.
A complete diagnosis can help our professionals provide the right program that helps your child overcome any restrictions that keep them from a productive life. And as a home health care agency, we do our best to help your child receive the right types of services they need, work with other healthcare providers, and help make sure that they have timely access to healthcare assistance whenever they need it.
A child may qualify for private duty nursing services at home or school if that child:
- Has complex medical needs such as frequent seizures
- Has a tracheotomy and/or is ventilator-dependent
- Is oxygen-dependent in conjunction with other medical needs
- Receives continuous nutritional feeds through a G-tube or NG-tube
- Receives intravenous nutrition
- Personal Care Services/PCA
- Premature Birth Complications
- Congenital Abnormalities and Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Diseases and Disorders
- Spina Bifida
- Oxygen/Ventilator Dependency
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Metabolic Disorders
- Down Syndrome
- Trancheostomy Care Disorders
- Neuromuscular Disease and Seizure Disorders
- Cerebral Palsy
- Fragile Infants
- Motor vehicle accidents and injuries
- Birth Trauma
- Respiratory Diseases and Disorders
- Brain, spinal coed and nerve injuries
- Heart Disease
- Brachial Plexus Palsy
- Musculoskeletal injuries to bones, joints and muscles
- Developmental disabilities
- Chromosomal Disorders
- Congenital disorders and deformities
- Chronic Lung Disease
- Cardiopulmonary Conditions
What to Expect from Private Duty Nursing: A Step-by-Step Guide
A nurse supervisor arrives at your home to perform an initial assessment and fill out the required paperwork. This includes your Plan of Care, Medication Profile, Emergency Plan, and any other information that needs to be prepared.
Your nurse will arrive (usually within 24 hours after the initial assessment) to provide hourly care, communicate with your physician when necessary, help show you how to care for your child, and assist you with your other medical care needs.
Your home care nurse will document care on our own point of care device. This will show you notes about the care given. We will ask you to sign off on these notes.
A representative from the ELITE CARE HOME HEALTH AGENCY LLC will contact you and provide you with a nursing schedule, complete with your nurses’ names and the shifts assigned.
CONTACT US NOW!
Please don’t hesitate to send us a message or call us if you have concerns or suggestions.